"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."  ~Oscar Wilde
Food Services » Food & Nutrition Complaint

Food & Nutrition Complaint

Brackett ISD
Food and Nutrition Complaint Procedure
  • The complainant would go to Food Service Director.Manager to pick up F&N Complaint form and fill it out in the office or the form can also be found on Brackett ISD website and then turn in to the Food Service Director/Manager.
  • Food Service Director/Manager would then review the form with complainant present to make sure all necessary fields are filled out correctly. 
  • If it is an operation complaint it would be resolved within the District.
  • If it is a Civil Rights matter then the Food Service Director/Manager would then submit the form to the TDA.  
Powered by Edlio