"We want to see every child succeed. How does it start? Involved parents."
"Helping families enjoy mathematics outside school through a series of fun and engaging high quality challenges."
Math Resources for Parents and Students.
IXL is a web-based educational tool that makes practicing math fun. Math practice is available for Pre-K through 8th Grade. Anyone who visits IXL can complete up to 20 questions each day. If you want to complete unlimited math problems every day and save student work to view student reports, you must join. See membership information on website.
"KidsClick! is a web search site designed for kids by librarians - with kid-friendly results!"
Expert information, tools, videos, and resources to help classroom parents support the school-home connection.
Key features include:
- Raise a Reader Guides for Every Age & Stage
- What-to-Expect Guides for Every Grade
- Teacher Tips for Parents Videos
- Raise a Reader and Learning Toolkit Blogs
- Daily Learning Tips
- Home Library Builder Quiz and Learning Personality Quiz